Foolproof and family approved, this meat loaf is always a favorite.
Makes: About 4 servings
- 1 lb. Ranch Wives ground beef (thawed)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 14.5 oz petite diced tomatoes (without juice)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 & 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 Tbs whole grain mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 375º
- Mix together loaf ingredients: ground beef, oats, onion, tomatoes, egg, s&p
- Form into a loaf and place into pan.
- Mix together topping ingredients in a small bowl: Ketchup, brown sugar & mustard, and spread evenly over loaf.
- Bake for about an hour or until internal temp reads 160º